Credential Request Deadline: February 24, 2017
PLEASE NOTE: MEDIA CREDENTIALS ARE LIMITED
Only legitimate media is allowed and credentials will be provided at discretion of the Jazz in the Gardens Public Relations Team based on these requirements:
- Must be a journalist, assigned freelancer, or established blogger
- Must be a media outlet that distributes to public
- Must use a byline
- Must provide editor or producer contact information; OR
- Must submit previous feature work or representative work; OR
- Must have invitation to receive credentials
Approved media attending onsite will be subject to validation of one of the following identification:
- Business card showing your affiliation and position; OR
- Letter or email from an editor of a recognized publication in print, TV, or one assigning you to attend for coverage; OR
- Sample of relevant work published within the last three years
No walk up media will be allowed. Media credential applications must be submitted by deadline.
All applications MUST be submitted with a copy of applicant’s photo press pass ID and/or government issued ID. If approved, photo ID will be required for media check-in at the festival.
JAZZ IN THE GARDENS REQUEST FOR MEDIA CREDENTIALS